In an ideal scenario what do guys want for Valentine's Day?

You're choice entirely. Or what would you ideally want your girl to surprise you with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally I would want my wife to buy me a sexy pink and black lingerie set (females of course) possibly even matching for us. Then id tell her to bring any guy that she wants to fuck over with no limit of guys or race actually I'd prefer her to go with blacks. bigger the better xo. Also to get a chastity and vibrating butt plug for me. And to have a sexy night. To let you get the best sex that you deserve. And for me to be your good cucky husband. I'd even let u just do it all the time maybe u can just give the key to my clitty to one of ur fuck buddies let me be stuck in chastity until it alpha babe thinks I can come out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that they want anything

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Popcorn, a blanket and some movies to watch whilst cuddling.

• Exactly that, a surprise, pretty much anything that shows it has some form of meaning or connotation behind it

• For my crush to like me back

• If i had a girlfriend id say time alone with her doing whatever

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!