Valentines Gift Ideas for Star Wars fans?

My boyfriend is 23 and he absolutely loves Star Wars. For Christmas I got him a storm trooper key chain and a Nike lanyard and he loved them but I'm all out of ideas on what to get him for Valentines Day. The relationship is still pretty new so I'm not sure what would be appropriate price wise! Any help or gift ideas would be awesome!
He said he just wanted chocolate but I feel like that's such a basic gift.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Get him a star wars t-shirt or even anything star wars related like a poster, action figure, candy etc.

• your a bit late it might not come in time but you can get some really cool star wars mugs online

• star wars chocolate if you can find it and star wars marathon

What Girls Said 3

• If you know his size you can't really go wrong with a tshirt. A Star Wars themed tshirt is also really easy to find.

Here's a few things I got for my ex (for birthdays/christmas though):
    www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_2_s_it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013T4KZZI?psc=1

He loved them. Even asked me to get the 2nd one again for Christmas.

• pop vinyl figure of his favourite character?

• If you've been together long enough you could get him a personalised book full of reasons why you love him? but you could change the words to say like since every page can be edited to what you want to say

• Go on eBay and look for anything stairway themed they have a lot