I have no idea what to get him for Valentines day?

He doesn't drink (religious reasons) and he already has a nice watch/pair of sunglasses. It can't be anything too big because our Anniversary is also coming up next month. He is the most difficult person to shop for. Any suggestions?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• (if y'all haven't had sex) a cologne that you like and a bow tie that you like around the bottle
    (if y'all have had sex) get a wooden box write for your eyes only... put in there a can of whip cream chocolate maybe a pic of you for his eyes only maybe 1-2 condoms with (for tonight and for whenever sticky noted on them)

Most Helpful Girl

• Get him some candies he likes, a tie perhaps or even socks. Valentines day doesn't have to be some great gift just a good card and something cute

• Why do girls think ifs ok to give socks for valentimes, just why lol

• @Ali55sven because it is- my boyfriend wears suits so the socks I got him were patterned and fun etc. I guess your girlfriend or future girlfriend would have an ungreatful boyfriend

• Ok i didn't say it was a bad gift, just asked why. No need to be rude.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• is he a gamer? like to work on cars or certain hobbies? you should know something he collects, or really enjoys, just go with that. I personally am happy with a card and a homemade gift (coupons, special home cooked dinner, etc.)

• He is a gammer but he already got all the games he wanted for Christmas. He is in law school so most of his time is spent studying and the rest he is either playing his games or playing basketball. I am already getting him some Nike shoes but was oging to give those to him for our anniversary instead of Valentines day.

• hmm... new controller, or gaming get accessory. or like I said, can't go wrong with a homemade gift.

• Probably... A tee.. a perfume with a tie and cufflinks..

• Maybe just give him an experience. A long night together of doing things together.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!