What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

Who are you spending your Valentine's Day with?

• I'm spending it with my honey boo boo 😘
  • Spending it with friends!
  • I'm forever alone so I'm spending it alone
    Vote C
  • Eehhhh just another day...
    Vote D
  • Be my valentine?
    Vote E
7d
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 68

• For the first time in 6 years, I'm not single on Valentine's Day. :-P

The girlfriend and I have schedules that don't match (I work in the morning and she works at midday into the night)... so we will do our Valentine's dinner and gift exchange on the 16th.

Going to Outback Steakhouse, and i'm having my steak and lobster! :-D

• It's sort of funny that you have a lot of lonely people but these people don't want to meet each other.

It's like a strange market when you have buyers needing stuff and sellers need to sell their stuff but none of them will engage in a trade.

• I will probably sit on the edge of my bed and stare at the wall until the sun sets, casting the bedroom into darkness...

• Today I just got a number from a cute latina girl with a nice bum. She kept checking me out while I was preping and caulking windows while she was somewhat closeby cleaning the uncaulked windows.
    Gonna see if she's free tomorrow, if not then plan B which is the girl I was dating but am on a "break" with... (she's not ready for a relationship cause she doesn't feel like she has enough time for me.. *cough bs cough*)

• I don't like "Valentine Days" shit nor my date. It was just found by an opportunist Italian priest gibberish to make people waste their money on that shit. Its unnecessary, it doesn't make any sense if you buy your lover gifts only on "Valentines Day" because thats what everyone does on that day, and the thing which everyone does isn't the special one. I prefer to give gifts whenever I want, so no I won't do shit ok Valentines Day.

• While without a doubt a fair portion of those, who are in a relationship will fund valentines related markets, I spend only $1 on that day to drive to work and drive back. Then I will let my hand surprise me in front of a computer screen with pornhub videos running.

• Doing squat and dead

• 22 GB of PORN

• Having some hot sexy time with my hand.

• I'm having a video call with mine since we cat be physically together atm but she is getting flowers and a teddy bear from me

• I'm going to ask one of my lady friends to be my special Valentine. But what is she says no? I don't think I can take that kind of a rejection!

• The last couple years I have always said "nothing". It has always ended with consoling my sobbing friend.

• I have such a lovely personality, which is why I'm currently single. People LOVE it and can certainly deal with it.

• Hot date with netflix πŸ˜‰

• I'm spending most likely going to group therapy and I'm a alone but
    Happy Valentine's Day ~ Hope yours is Blessed, Happy, Healthy, Safe~!!!

• 2|1
  • Its just another day. Probably just gonna be anohter day be working on my school assignments

• I'm 30 and never have had a Valentine's. I get lots of compliments always about being good looking but still not good enough since I'm 5'4 short man. I will probably never get married since there's such a bias against shorter men.

• Rofl... Im only 5'4.5 - 5'5" and I do not have issues sooo you're doing something wrong...

• Crying

• Spending it with a new girl I meet last week. Should I try to be romantic? It's our first real date.

• How close are you to her? She might get the wrong impression.

• not very, but she asked me out and we did make out for like 2 hours during our meeting the week before.

• spending it with someone speciallll

• Just another day to me. I'm seeing someone but am not in a relationship. Money saved, I suppose

• Just another Tuesday , I'll be working

• I chose the last option if you are available.

• Throwing up a bit after hearing all the sweet couples saying they love their "honey boo boo"

• In my room, hoping to sleep the day away.

• Sex sex sex.

• My friends and I saved up the amount an engagement ring costs. Since no woman is worthy of us, we're getting guns, body armor, I'm getting a car, etc. There will be steak and beer. We'll probably have a laugh at a few "where have all the good men gone" articles by overweight 30+ unmarried single mothers.

• 0|1
  • More from Guys
    38

What Girls Said 55

• In a relationship for 5 years - not doing anything, refuse to buy into the over priced restaurants or cheesy presents.

• I'm spending it working all day. I have classes all day long and then I have a ton of homework and then I have work and I also have stress about telling someone I like them (hopefully this weekend). I've never allowed myself to be this vulnerable before, so yep, I'm freakin a little. But, still I don't care about being single on V-Day. It's just day and it's not an important. Yeah, if you have someone to share it with, that's awesome, but if you don't that's awesome too.

• I'm celebrating next weekend. I have too many things to study for to celebrate it this weekend, and... it's Tuesday, no way I can celebrate it with my boyfriend.

So, to answer your question, I'm going to class, maybe eating some chocolate, but nothing special.

• My boyfriend. I'm making him surf n' turf, I bought him a bunch of comics, figures and a new game, and then we're going to have speshul sexytimes. We're staying in though.

• Performing singing telegrams to kids at my school and handing out roses 🌹 in the morning.

My friend and I have agreed to be each other's Valentine's so I'm buying her flowers and chocolate, and we're going to a screening of the notebook at movies in the park.

• my days are not dicated by silly capitalistic labels. there are no valentine days. no new years eves. no firsts of the month. there is only continuation. but continuation requires wisdom and memory. society likes repetitive cycles and celebrations like that though, because they promote repetitiveness, routine to control the little humans bus with their monthly bills which are their only worry in life, and forgetfulness. which are the societal ideals.

• i dont expect a lot of people to understand this comment.

• @pharaoh_lover48118 glad you liked it. in this life we should be philosophers to filter all the bogus thrown at us but also poets to learn to unconditionally love humanity and not turn in some cold rationality monster leaving no positive impact. nietzsche could be much more than what he chose to be. thats why he died in madness and loneliness.

• Okay girl I hear you. I think am a believer. OMG ! am a believer :D :D

• I will be with my boyfriend. We aren't doing anything special though, which is fine with me as I don't really care about Valentine's Day anyway. We will probably just hang out at home and watch movies or something. :)

• All by myselfffff... cry

• Me, myself and I. I'll cook myself a nice meal, turn on some good shit on Netflix and cry silently into a cup. ;-;

• Spending it with my surgeon. Going to let him go inside me ;)
    With a scalpel. Perv.

• I have a medical terminology test that day. After that I'm going to change out of my scrubs and take myself on a date.

• It's just another day for me, no plans. My pups can be my snuggle bugs, though.

• My partner and I are gonna have dinner at some fancy shmancy place. I'm not that looking forward to it. I'd rather Netflix and chill.

• Just another day of... PERIODS. :p This would be a painful one for me :(

• Nothing. I will just work then go home after. I am happy even I do not have someone to spend valentines day.

• i will be leading a workshop on diabetes. delightful.

• Perhaps sime cute guy will ask you out for dinner after :P

• Let's see. I'll be doing school, working out, and I might treat myself to some specialty popcorn and a good car chase movie.
    What about you?

• Not gonna get my hopes up but I believe there is a slight chance I might get something special from a special someone.

• With my girlfriend

I have one class and work for couple hours afterwards. Than, we're going to fancy restaurant to have dinner. Afterwards, we will have sex in our bedroom.

• Going to work.

• It's just like any other day, I have class on that day.

• Be with boo hopefully

• spending it with friendz :D

• It's just another day I will be working.

• Netflix and chill

• Same thing I do every Tuesday work then dinner with my husband

• We are having dinner as normal at home and then snuggling up with a movie or Netflix. Only thing making it different than any other day is that it was a good excuse to buy cupcakes haha

• my guy is taking me out for a nice dinner somewhere and then I'll be giving him some romance at home <3

• Spending it at home with hubby and children. I understand our daughter is making us our valentine dinner!!! This should be interesting and fun.

• It's just going to be another regular day for me. Nbd.

• More from Girls
    25