Valentine's Day... what's your take?

I don't care about this holiday this much this year, because of a realisation I've had. When I was entering middle school, I was told that I shouldn't waste time on boys. Well me being me I didn't listen. Now that I'm in my final year of middle school, I've noticed that all that advice I got was true. You don't NEED someone to make you feel worthy, you *are* worthy.

#singlepringle all the way!

For those of you with valentines, enjoy your dates :)

• Yes, my love and I have special plans together. The most romantic time ever!
  • #singlepringle
  • I don't actually care
    Vote C
  • There's a good chance I'm getting a valentine...
    Vote D
And the only reason I care about this day is for the candy. Who's with me?

108

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a valentine so Valentines day is just another particular day of the year when to feel slightly shittier than usual fro being by myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty anti-valentines but I'm sort of forced to celebrate due to my school.

I am seeing a screening of the Notebook in a park with a friend tho, she wanted to spend the night with me so I happily agreed to that. We're getting each other chocolate too <3

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• You're exactly right. You, are the only one, who can determine your worth. :)

• I feel lonely.

• Its my birthday

• My girlfriend and I are going out to dinner that day, and I got her a gift (nothing too cray)

• Yeah Valentines day just another day for me , I'm Single and won't be spending it in any special way. I like candy i might get some.. Hahahha LOL

• Im stayin single because Idont carefor Vday except the candy

• what, you're 13 tho

• yeah age shouldn't define us, we know more than u think, weve been or going through more than u think we don't like circulate our lives only on school and kiddie shows

What Girls Said 9

• I didn't have time for Valentine's Day. For the most part, I forgot that it was V-day. People would mention it once in a while and I'd be like "Oh yeah, today is V-day" and then I'd forget again later on.

• I've always been single

• my boyfriend and I aren't doing diddly squat because Valentine's day is stupid.

• Ha! I didn't listen, either. xD
    I am going to be chillin eating gingersnap cookies and watch a movie while everyone is in bed. xD
    #singlepringle

• There are only like two girls dating in my private school and they're the ones with the size D boobs and skirts up to their butts. Oh and one of them is a freaking Wilhelmina model. So the dating pool for me is kind of closed and so are my plans.

• Valentines day?
    ya know what we'll see were things go

• It's just another day to me.

• You're only 13 lol... but whoever told you that is right... focus on your education.

• İ'm single