He lives in another State, should I still ask him to be my Valentine?

My crush and I live in two different States, he's in SC and I am in PA. We've known each other for a few months now and have even discussed dating, but he said he didn't think it would work out online. Even still, I really like this guy and I want to ask him to be Valentine but I'm afraid he'll say no or think that I'm weird. Even if he were to say yes, I feel like it isn't "real" because we won't actually get to spend time in each others presence. Also, if I were to decide to ask him, would it be too much to tell him all the things I like about him and how he makes me feel? Or should I not even bother?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You can try to see what happens. It's 50/50 chance. The only downside is that you won't be able to actually spend it with him. But if you both discussed dating then he likes you. Maybe he could be scared or shy to date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then don't bother tbh

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• you can ask me anytime.. 😂

• just go for it. Don't think much about it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!