Ideas on what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

I have no idea what to get him! His birthday is in march so I don't want to spend a whole bunch bit V-day. He currently is dieting and won't eat any candy or chocolate. He's kinda a hipster. Plays both electric and double bass, not sporty at all. I was thinking of getting him a bottle of my favorite cologne that he has, a new belt, and some other things for his birthday. I really just have no idea what guys would like on V-da! Please help!

02

What Guys Said 2

• I would look into some custom picks for his bass, my girlfriend did that for me and I was pretty stoked when I got them

• Where could I get them customized?

• Will do! Thanks for the good idea. I did look online and there are 2 different shapes of picks. He also plays guitar but not as often. So I don't know if I should get a standard shape or a bass pick?

• Go for standard, you can use standard on both. Bass pick is better only for bass, not for normal

• What are his hobbies?

• Playing bass, and he skates but doesn't really care much about skating, he only does it to look cool. And he's really invested in his church.

• Maybe a nice necklace or ring with a cross on it

What Girls Said 0