If you are single what will you be doing on Valentines Day?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 19

• Same as every other year, waiting for the days after when the candies and flowers go on sale to buy myself some lol

• Sitting in sweats, a t shirt, a messy bun, and my glasses and wrapped in a warm blanket, while sitting on my bed watching romance movies bc I fucking can lmao πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

• Going to school. Nothing special.

• Pretending to be paired up, which include buying candies for myself and prank calling friends about my new status - all just for the fun of it. Basically to be extra cheesy and happy.

• I'm not single and I'm still not doing anything.

• I will be... preparing for a meeting I have on the 15th... and possibly eating my feelings. :x

• working overtime! how fun! :P

• I'll be doing what I usally do on a normal day

• Depending on if I get my tax money, I may take my daughter out to eat on that day.

• Eat iceream

• I don't have any plans

• It's a weekday so... working.

• Watch romantic movies and eat some chocolate.

• Avoiding all human contact

• I'm married but hubby will be out of town. Nothing at all.

• Today is my birthday and then Valentine's Day. I will be alone sitting at home or laying down on my bed and highly likely looking at the ceiling to ask God what I did wrong to be single forever. I turned to 28. And I never had a boyfriend. And I am virgin. People say I am attractive, successful, yet shy. But anyways. Never celebrated VDay so I dont know if I'd really be sad except asking why I am forever alone, which I do ask on any day not just in VDay anyways

• happy birthday!

• @soosooboo2 lol it must be something wrongπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• nothing i dont celebrate valentines day anyway, It is just a comercial holiday!! Not big deal

• same as every other day. minding my own damn business

• Probably eating something delicious because I can be chubby if I want cause no boys get to see me nakey πŸ˜‡

• I agree on the delicious part but you too can be delicious... am I wrong?

• I love chubby fat girls

• @legalboxers did you just call me fat?

What Guys Said 21

• I think the fact that I had no idea what day valentines day was until I just looked it up says lots haha. I plan on doing nothing special.
    Most likely, I'll either be...
    -- Working
    -- Going to school
    -- Playing music alone or with friends
    -- Power napping from exhaustion
    -- Watching netflix/hulu and trying not to think about work or school

It will probably be a combination of the 5 as well. My life is pretty predictable in that regard since I'm pretty busy nowadays. Granted, who knows-- maybe I'll use Valentine's day as a reason to buy myself cookies lmao. Considering I'm a part timer at a fast food place though, I'm trying to cut back on junk food to offset the free fast food I get on shift πŸ˜‚.

• Studying

• Buy a flower. Maybe give it to someone. Or perhaps just admire it.

• Distract myself from my loneliness bt watching some of my favorite bands' music videos, maybe some Xfiles, videogames

• Same as every other way... looks like you don't realize that Valentines day is a gimmick to boost business for flowers, chocolate, Valentine's cards, classy restaurants and the likes. If you like someone, you don't show love just for one day, it is everyday.

• Just working

• The same things I do every other day.

• Don't know, haven't planned that far yet.

• Nothing soecial

• Chilling by myself.

• @coachTanthony I was gonna ask my crush out and I will but nothing v day since it's her dad's b day lol and I'm still single and she still doesn't know that I have crush on her lol, what would u say it's the best way should i just ask her out for coffee but say we going just as friends or don't say anything when I asked her out so it makes it a date coz I don't want to make it too awkward plus I wanna get to know her first so it's best if I say do u want to go for coffee as friends

• Periods much? Anyway, u might want to go somewhere with a group if you want to get to know them. If you want it to be more special, you can go with them alone, but that'd be a tad obvious.

• @soosooboo2 Just be cool about it... you don't need to emphasize the friend part. just say hey you want hang out sometime get some coffee? when she saids sure... then you give her 2 days to choose from... how does Thursday night or Saturday morning sound? she is more likely to say yes when you offer a choice of 2 days then 1 day.

• @coachTanthony okayyy thankyou XD

• Not giving a flying one !! Spending half term break with my 2 children , glad I'm not at work that week !!

• I'd be moping, watch netflix and whatnot

• Hopefully wake up in some desperate girl's bed after a night of sex, sneak out, go home have a drink and relax

• I'm not single but when if I was it would be just a normal day

• Probably cry I guess

• Eat?

• Showing love

• Pursuing my goals

• I got a memorial mass at 10am for a fallen police officer who worked in my house (14 years I been doing it) And I may come home and feel sorry for myself and watch Sleepless in Seattle, You Got Mail with 2 bottles of wine

• Buy myself a milkshake... Then cry because I'm alone and making myself fatter... Ya know the usual