Guys would you like a gift like this for Vday?

Reunited with a ex, we are both still in love and very passionate about each other. He is low on money so I know he will just do something heartfelt and hand-crafted but I want to do something special for him. I'm a talented artist and wanted to drawing him something like this:

We have a really intense connection and he told me I'm the love of his life/soulmate so I thought this was a good representation of that in a drawing. Would that be cool, or weird? he's a very romantic guy so he likes romantic stuff like letters and such.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• That's an awesome gift! Way better than give into the consumerism that is linked to that day. As an artist myself I would most likely appreciate something like this over anything really.

• Thanks for. The MHO :D you rock! Hope your boyfriend liked it! I love it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the drawing. It looks cool to me.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!