How do you act if your crush ask you out on Valentine's Day?

I have this guy feeling that my crush will ask me out on Valentine's Day. I overheard one of his friends talking about him asking me something soon. If he asks me out, how do i say yes without seeming too excited or crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is your crush why would you not want to seem to excited. If you both like each other it will be a huge relief for him to find out that you like him aswell.

Most Helpful Girl

• don't overthink it haha just do what naturally comes to you cause if he's asking you out he's gotta like you for you :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• It's ok if you seam really excited! It's a good thing. If he asked you out and you said fine I don't have anything better to do you would really hurt his feelings. But, if you said yes yes yes enthusiastically he would be really happy!

• It's ok to seem excited if and when he asks you out for Valentines. You acting probably will give him a confidence boost. Just don't go too overboard

• Your overthinking it. Just say "yea that sounds fun"

• No problem! TBH I used to overthink stuff with girls. I've learned to just turn off my mind and do what feels right, and it's helped me out a lot

• Never happened so I don't know

• Lol, just try to stay calm in the moment by smiling at him.

What Girls Said 4

• Just take a deep breath, and calmly say "oh that seems like a ton of fun! I'd love to"

• You can show that you're excited just not crazy excited just like yeah that sounds like fun.

• Show your real emotion! Guys don't love it when you just close off your emotions from them

• I would say yes, and just take the chance of taking the date offer :)