How to impress girlfriends in Valentine day?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• A simple teddy bear with her favorite candy and if you want to do something sexual for her maybe a nice warm bath together with her favorite scented soap or if you guys just want to chill and cuddle, no movie just her favorite music and hold her closely in your arms she'll melt. Although I am low key a hopeless romantic and I don't know what type of girl your girlfriend is

Most Helpful Guy

• Roses, candy, and dinner.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Something homemade is always adorable, like art or a sweet. Trust me, a mediocre homemade sweet can beat a professional cake any day, it's the thought that counts

• Something unique is a great idea. Anyone can send roses and chocolate. But maybe choose her favorite flowers! Daisies, sunflowers... and does she love sour candy or something different? Just an idea to show her you listen and wanted to make her feel more special than anyone else. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!