Should I wish her a happy valentines day?

I am intimately involved with a girl who doesn't want a committed relationship due to lots of things going on with her life. We are both happy to continue our lives apart and focus on our own things but not commit to an exclusive relationship as such. She said she detests valentines day but has expressed deep feelings towards each other. I respect her feelings towards the day and fear that if I wish or express my interest to see her it will make her feel pressured after she has told me she detests valentines day.
At the same time I wouldn't want her to feel anxious if she is waiting for to see if I will contact her. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesn't like Valentine's day then I would leave it alone since you guys are not commited. If you do contact her on thqt

• Continued that day and bother her then it might make thing's weird and awkward.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0