He's just not the Valentine's day type of guy?

I am expecting at least a flower on Valentine's day. But my boyfriend says he's not this type of person. So i guess i'll be gettin nothin. And im pretty sure i'll get flowers and choclate from someone else and imma snap him that 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a smart man.

What is it with women and their sense of entitlement about Valentine's Day? I think all men should boycott Valentine's Day until women either lose their sense of entitlement or start feeling compelled to show an equal amount of appreciation for their men on Valentine's Day.

Most Helpful Girl

• why should he succumb to the commercialism of v-day. just be glad you have him and let him be who he wants to be.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Most guys hate V-day. It is one night we are commercially expected to provide to women and stupidly spend massive amounts of money on flowers that will be garbage in 3 days in order to one-up the next guy so she can brag to her friends the following day. It is all about the sentiment for women. Guys do it so they get sex in return, that's it! Therefore, if your guy doesn't follow suit, you do not reward him with sex. V-day is a two way street. If you feel you don't owe him sex because that is your bodily right, then you also should not expect dinner and flowers either.

• Keep following that line of logic. Spoiler: all sex is transactional. The woman wants something from the man up front for sex. There's a word for that...

• @Stone_Fizzlebeef (roll my eyes) yes, I know.

• You sound like a real catch LOL

• There are no Valentine type of guys. He just sounds like a guy who either doesn't want to promote the stupidity of Valentine's or he just can't be bothered

• LOL, that's right, there are NO Valentines day guys at all! 100% woman thing! I get her flowers so I don't have to hear all the bullshit afterwards, LOL!

• Naturally the occasional exceptions who buy into whatever marketing campaigns tell them to suck on, but that statement was directed towards rational men

• and he'll be like "cool, date him then" haha

• He is a cheap creep! Move on and find somebody new.

• Congrats. Want a fucking cookie?

• That does not seem like a healthy relationship

• yeah cause that's how to handle it. you republican?

What Girls Said 4

• Ummmmm bye! Vday is once a year. If he can't be bothered to do even a small nice thing for you he's not worth your time at all!

• Your problem is not the problem lol. The problem will be if he actually never gives you anything or show you how much you mean to him. Valentine's day is bullshit really

• Valentine's day isn't important it's a day used for people who are not affectionate to go out in droves

• Sounds like he doesn't give a shit about you or the relationship