What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

• Spend it with Family
    11%(2)14%(6)Vote17%(4)
  • Being with your SO
    22%(4)12%(5)Vote4%(1)
  • Hanging with Friends
    11%(2)12%(5)Vote12%(3)
  • School
    17%(3)10%(4)Vote4%(1)
  • Work
    0%(0)19%(8)Vote33%(8)
  • Nothing
    39%(7)33%(14)Vote30%(7)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's F for me... I'm single.
    If I would be in a relationship it would probably be a nice restaurant visit except if I had inspiration for a nice place to visit together. By surprise than, of course :D

• 6d

Thanks for the MH Kitteh. Hope your valentine was okay? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Going to school and taking advantage of the chocolate sales and eat all of the chocolate alone while looking at my Instagram feed pile up with Valentine's Day related stuff. #ForeverAlone

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• I have a memorial mass to go to in the morning. Then after that I dont know. probably get a few bottles of wine and watch sleepless in seattle, or invest in a plaid shirt, blue jeans and a yellow jacket and see if my Annie Reed is up on top of the empire state building

i.huffpost.com/.../...TLE-ANNIVERSARY-facebook.jpg

• Nothing planned wanna help me with that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk got a full library on steam of unplanned games lmao

• I don't like ''Valentine Days'' shit honestly, it was just unnecessary thing which was founded by an Italian priest or something. I don't do anything on Valentine Days, and my girl doesn't like that too most propably it will be a normal day for us.

• Work...

• Forever alone it seems

• (G) 2 for 1 dances at the local strip club!

• school then play destiny

• I've been alone for 4 valentines days' in a row. I will just do what happened before. Be depressed, wish I was dead, and HATE ALL WOMEN because they are ALL SHALLOW. Every single ONE.

• I'll be working that day

• Nothing at all :)

• A and C. :)

• I think friends and work

• I will go to the café and play darts and watch champions League Soccer, so a perfect day

• sleeping on the bed

• date with succubus lol

• Nothing.

What Girls Said 5

• I have college. Got lots of assignments to complete. My cousin's wedding is round the corner. I will not be attending but shopping n all is there. Exams are in a month or so.

• I don't have any plans

• Moping around

• I will be in school but I will be hanging out with friends in the morning :)

• My boyfriend and I are long distance. Not spending it together.
    I'll see him in March though.