This dude and I have been talking for a few months. Not officially together but we kiss and stuff. Am I supposed to do things for valentines? Not very emotionally open to lovey crap but he seems really into me and I don't want him to think I'm not interested if I don't say something.
Kind of just want to ignore him the whole day? But I am into him.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you already dislike him.

• I literally said I was interested twice in the question.
      I like the guy, just not sure what we're doing yet. Hence the question. 😊

• Yeah I'm definitely not the type to do that. Sorry about your situation though. We're pretty straight forward with each other, just awkward when you know you both like each other but aren't actually a couple 😅

• 6d

lol, yeah that would be awkward.

What Girls Said 3

• just act as if its any other day. Maybe he won't even realize its valentines day lol

• Don't ignore him. Wtf, he would be really hurt and upset, if you did that. If you're into him and you're both acting like a couple, you should put some effort into Valentine's Day for him. Surprise him with some little thing and that should be enough. Maybe, he will officially ask you to be his girlfriend on V day.

• Since you're not official, nope