Love or money... what would you choose?

β€œIf you had a choice between finding the love of your life but always be dirt poor, or never finding the love of your life but have all the money in the world, which would you choose?”

Try and be honest... lets really see if LOVE or MONEY conquers all in 2017?

• Finding the love of your life and being poor for the rest of your life
    71%(32)58%(45)Vote39%(13)
  • Having all the money in the world but never finding the love of your life EVER
    29%(13)42%(33)Vote61%(20)

Most Helpful Girl

• Money

You can't live on love. Life isn't a magical movie where everything falls into place when you find the one. Real life is tough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Money hands down. I'm a FT working single dad , so that will eliminate me from the " love " bit. Lets be real here , there is no such thing as true , unconditional love , most relationships & marriages do not last , the genders are wired so differently & need / want the complete opposite of the other , that conflict is inevitable

What Girls Said 12

• So if I'm rewarding this stats correctly, which I'm probably not (I'm cool with that), the women are choosing love and the men are choosing money? Please correct me if I'm wrong! Now, the glass is half full in me says love and always choose love; however, the skeptic (somewhat cynic in me) says choose the money and skip the love! I've done the love and being somewhat poor (lucky to have a great support system to help me not completely fail) but if I had to choose again, the cynic in me would say, f*ck live and get straight dollars!! Ca-ching!!! Lol! However, I have not been completely turned off from love and money will only keep you happy for so long! I need a bae to rub up, kiss up, and fill up on (*cue All Night by BeyoncΓ© in the background)! Love is soooo many things and I feel it's worth hitting rock bottom with the person you love because though you may not have much money, your SO is there! And if you want fried chicken, come catch this rooster my neighbor has, pluck it, gut it, and fry it up!! πŸ˜‚

• Finding the love of my life. I want a good man in my life who adores and cherishes me. And we grow together. Fuck the money.

• Although I voted for B, I think A is more realistic. Pay attention to living organisms first (in this case, people) first before tangible things.

Money, a means of acquiring possessions, is supposed to be a slave to its master, man, and shall never be the other way around. Too bad the opposite is happening.

As long as I have people I'd consider my "love", we'd all be capable of being rich if we're financially poor as long as we're living because of our health at peak, willingness to prosper, and acknowledgment to learn from mistakes.

• Love. Money comes and goes, love is permanent.

• I'd choose love , money is easier to get and its everywhere , you just need the motivation. True love Is a complete different story , money doesn't fulfill me but a close bond does

• well I don't think many people find the love of their life to begin with, so finding a guy who is good and rich but not the love of your life is better

• Love because I inherited a large sum of money when my father died , so I don't need more money. lol

• second one

• Love ❀️

• money... not the biggest sucker for love lol

• @brook_1713 Yeah.. I get it. Money so far is winning.. the dynamics have changed good or bad.

• it is a tough one but i guess love.

• Love can't buy me fried chicken from Rofo.. Only money can.

• Fried chicken is important especially if it's Nashville HOT CHICKEN

• I can't tell... so many anonymous people on this site! I am soooooooo sorry!

• All good baby girl 😘😘

What Guys Said 16

• 0|1
  • Love

• Money. I adore my wife, but I wouldn't want to spend a lifetime eating out of garbage cans together. It's not just for selfish reasons, as I don't want to bring her down to that level.

• Being homeless here in Japan is also generally a much harsher and crueler fate. Homeless people generally forget their own names deliberately to divorce themselves from any past. They take showers in parks and have to scrounge for cardboard to survive winters. They often develop horrible skin diseases from lack of hygiene and exposure to harsh elements. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, let alone a loved one.

• When the women are homeless and dirt poor, it's even more pitiful. I passed by a dead homeless woman one time. It was in the winter and she was lying in the snow. Apparently she could not find cardboard and clothing for shelter. Her feed were cracked and covered with scabs since she didn't have any shoes.

I can't possibly hope for that fate of a dearest loved one. I'd rather choose to be dirt poor forever and never find love than to bring a lover down to that level with me.

• I feel greed more than love.

• I've been alone for a long time. I wish i could meet someone special. I would trade all my possessions just to have someone

• Voted B. Money is more important in life and is the key to my happiness. True love doesn't last forever and only exists in movies.

• Its a hard one, but your saying like it isn't possible? Why if i choose the love of my life however even tho i turned poor. I robbed a bank and got enough to sustain or do i have to remain POOR.

• @ali55sven yes this can be challenged all day long by less intelligent people then yourself.. just go with it.. Love and being poor forever or rich an never finding the one? Don't take it too seriously!

• In that case, rich and never finding the one. Iv never been in love. But with the money i may be able to keep my self happy for some time. However i defiently can change other peoples life with my wealth like my parents, and my close ones. A well made sacrifice.

• @ali55sven great answer! There really is no right answer! Love it.

• I would obviously pick money because i'm aromantic and asexual.

• @asexy I think everyone knows that you are aromantic and asexual... i would love to know what that is all about?

• An asexual/aromantic person doesn't experience sexual/romantic attraction and doesn't have an intrinsic desire to have partnered sex/romance in the first place which is not caused by mental illness, hormonal imbalances, fear, personality, low libido, bad experiences, and any medical defects. So it's not celibacy because I never had these feelings to begin with.

I'm basically the complete opposite of a bisexual.

• @asexy I don't have an intrinsic desire to have oysters on the half shell but that one night I did... I fell in love... am I on the wrong track here? Thanks for the description.. I promise I am not trolling.. I am always learning ! :+)

• Love, money is literally everywhere, you can make money by working.

• A hard decision to make honestly... but money. I would just hook up with woman on my travels lol

• seeing that I don't care about a piece of paper. love is way better

• Money son. I ain't got time for that relationship nonsense

• Money is just some paper and metal on is square on is round but love is forever till u die

• those results lol

• I've never been in a relationship and got no plans on having one. I choose money. Can live without love but can't live without money these days

• I would rather be happy then die alone