First date on Valentine's Day crazy or normal?

Okay. So I met a guy off bumble and we get along really well. He's seems totally normal, funny, smart, kind all that good stuff. We had originally planned to meet this weekend, but he ended up having a work thing. He quickly rescheduled, BUT he lives about 2 hours away and wants to drive to come meet me on Valentine's Day for the first time. I'm not getting any weirdo vibes off him, but I am a little sketched out by the first date on Valentine's Day thing. Should I be worried or am I reading too much into this?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Go out with him and have a good time. Don't feel weird or awkward meeting him and seeing him.

What Girls Said 2

• First date? Na, I wouldn't, it's too much pressure and it's more for couples to celebrate their relationship and love, whereas you guys are strangers so it's a bit awkward. I'd personally prefer something low-key for a first date in case you want to bail.

• You're overthinking