This Valentine's season I lost my close friend. What's your sad Valentine's story?

This amazing person used to be my closest friend. I screwed up our beautiful friendship by dragging my feelings between us. I stopped contacting him so that I can get over him.

To my dear friend: I wanted to say many things to you but I don't have much strength. I am sorry for ruining this friendship that meant a lot for both of us. From now on I wouldn't hear you calling me Kitten. But I am still your Kitten and will always be your Kitten. Maybe some day I'll find my close friend again and that day I wouldn't leave you or let you go anywhere. I will miss you Aslan.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend called me and ask me to stay out with him and I said I can only stay a few hours , he said it doesn't worth to go out.
    I went out alone with my friends and he went out with his friends that I learnt later.
    At that day I understood that he wanted me only to fuck!

• That's terrible. It's good that you aren't in the relationship

• yeah :(

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Why didn't this person not reciprocative?

• Well our friendship is bit complicated. He likes me too but we live in different countries and long distance relationship doesn't work for him.

• Ah, that's understandable.
      Long distance things can become simply illusions

• Is he Turkish?

• i was waiting for this question.

What Girls Said 2

• I spent last year's valentine with my now ex who stressed me out some much I had a panic attack and freaked out in the presence of my sister's at the time fairly new boyfriend.

• I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're alright now.

• I never get valentines 😭