Any idea to make Valentine special?

I am looking for some ideas to make my Valentine's day special. Just tell what you want your girl to wear and do to you? It will help me to surprise him.

419

Most Helpful Guy

• valentines is no different than any other day for people in relationships. its just a simple reminder to single people, theyre still single

Most Helpful Girl

• Do the things you did on your first date with him, wear the same clothes, just show him that the day you 2 got togheter was one of the most beautiful days of your life

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 18

• Just be like sunny Leone line in that second pic of your profile pic

• That simple do not wear anything blow job if u want the truth... if you looking for something other than sexual buy his ass a video game rofl or drugs...

• Steak dinner and all the stuff in bed. Something sexy, lingerie is nice but honestly naked is just fine. For what to wear out, depends on the venue, something she feels confident and beautiful in. Go too much for me and she might feel insecure.

• Jumping off a cliff together would be so romantic

• I'm drawing my crushes face for her.

• I'm different. I just want her to come in late dressed super slutty, short skirt n no panties, accompanied by a few girlfriends with their man so we can all have a big orgy.

• wear a black or either red lingerie and try new positions and do new sexual things in bed

• fuck Valentine... make each day special !

• You should wear nothing than start softly rubbing his dick and once it's really hard start sucking it than when is about to cum stop stick it up your ass and ride him the rest of the way

• sorry I am single.

• red lingerie but surprise him like lay under blanket when he opens it he will be surprised

• Yes, but it includes you

• garter? :O

• her birthday suit

• I 'm a romantic guy, so I would love a walk and then having something to drink/eat with a beautiful sight, or... more private, a romantic lunch / dinner at home. Most times best things come with ease. To wear? Well.. if the day is going to end with.. you know... something sexy , women can always surprise !

• Fuck him in any way he wants surprise him in lingerie and let him do anal suck his dick do whatever he wants

• Bring kitchen chair into living room. Undress me and seduce me. Tie me to chair naked and aroused.
    Go to room change into your sexiest lingerie, but cover up in a robe. Come out play some music. Do a strip tease for me. Touch me every where you want tease me as long as you want. Maybe an hour or 2. But deny me if cumming. Make sure you touch yoursef and let me feel your wetness.

What Girls Said 3

• celebrate it on random days except Valentine's.

• Steak and blowjob. Replace steak with favourite food, and blowjob with favourite sex. :)

• Just make sure that You Yourself has Something Special waiting for you as well on Your Special Day.

• oh for fucks sakes, give it a rest already

• @yourmom89 who the fuck are u to come into my box, u pompous pig? U probably came from spew parents.

• nah, not really

just get out of here with that "oh he better have something for you too", feminist bullshit