Why do you HATE Valentine's Day?

Stole this idea from my local library, they're calling their celebration for today Anti Valentine, LOL

I hate all the hype, if I love someone we can be romantic whenever we need to.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I dislike the commercialization of holidays, and the pressures associated with holidays. For me, it lacks genuineity (is that a word?:). I'd rather have random events and celebrate the meaning of certain holidays like Christmas. Valentines should be various days, not just one.

At the high level, its a scheme to sell goods. takes advantage of human nature and the need to feel accepted and societal pressure.

The + is it is a reminder to do something loving when a lot of us don't think and fall into the "rut" of life.

• I don't its my birthday, yeah I turned 22 today

• It's backwards to who Saint Valentine was. Also, it's just a way for businesses to get people (men especially) to spend more money. If I care for someone, why do I need a day to show it? You'll know for the whole year. But, it's a great way to get cheap chocolate afterward!

• When I was single and alone, I never paid much attention to Valentine's Day anyway. Now that I'm married, I still don't pay much attention to Valentine's Day, other than getting the obligatory flowers for my wife, and a card with something mushy scribbled in it.

• I don't at all.

• Mostly because I don't have anyone and because it's so commercialized and rubbed in our faces

• I don't. I'm just alone and unwanted

• I am single so it's better that I don't take a stand on this.

• Don't need any charity cases, whatever that meand

• Well everyday of the year should be for your loved one, not just one !! and its so overrated !!

• Because I feel pressured to live up to all the romantic stuff, while my partner ignores anything physical back.

• cause it's a reminder to single people they're still single. thats all the holiday is. no different

• Just a way for big business to make more money.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate that it's another holiday that makes single people feel inferior. Just like Christmas and New Years.

• I don't even care it

• Because I have no one to celebrate it with

• I don't hate it but I feel the hype is too much. It's overrated πŸ˜‚