Who are you spending valentines with?

I'm spending mine with my cute cat.Who are you spending valentines with?

Most Helpful Guy

• the usual my hand and some lotion

• relationship goals

• Woah thats crazy. How you guys have a good time.

• we will and have fun spending the night with your cat just tell him to keep his paws to himself

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Today I have a date with German homework (aka "eine Schreibaufgabe") and Challah bread. Normally, it would suck since I procrastinated on my German stuff until the night before, but since I have Challah bread it actually isn't too bad. It's the one advantage of being close to a grocery store in an apparently thriving Jewish community -- Challah for days. All those people that were going around campus today with boxes of Tiff's treats (a cookie bakery) are missing out on the real deal.

So yeah, it's the single life for me haha.

• My employer 😜

• By myself! The day doesn't mean shit to me! :P

• 35% are celebrating with wife/husband,35% were couple's and 30% like spending with animals/family/friends/others, myself looking above the sky and counting stars

• Awwww so cute, can i spend valentimes day with you. XD

Anyways im home alone while my 19 year old sister is out enjoying herself and my little sister which is 15. My little brother he is 10 and has a girlfriend which i find hilarious. They are spending valentimes with there significant others while im the only child home alone. Ahah

• me and my doggy. I thought he was a pit bull puppy when I got him, but it turns out he was a full grown Chihuahua all along.

• Me myself and I 😞

• My lady and i celebrated yesterday. She works till 7 most of the time so we wanted to have enough time to have dinner and we went to a casino after wards for a bit.

• My dog

• My bed and blankie

• I'm spending valentines with Netflix tonight.

• with myself and my phone
    :(

• my cock

• Netflix and max a million

• Punching bag, boxing gloves and lots of music.

• adorable

• It's not special say for me 😊

• it was a Netflix night for me. lol. :D and, uh... hey nice pussy :P hehe

• Did he buy you a gift?

• my ass

• YouTube

What Girls Said 7