I need your advices please and thank you?

my boyfriend and I are currently taking some space apart. he needed this space
He said he needed time to figure things out right now and that he was very stressed and he needed to be alone he doesn't want to break up nor loose me... he says... he even deleted most of all his friends from instagram and just left me and his sisters and the a few guys friends; the ones that matters. we have each others passwords for social media I know it sounds petty but I don't know doesn't matter I guess... our relationship has been a little rocky we would argued a lot over dumb stuff and then he started to be a little distant and cold and now we are here, I told him to take his time during this space and today is exactly one week that we have not talked or send a single text message to one another but today is valentine day and I was wondering if I should send him a message saying happy Valentine's day or should I just wait for him to message me first

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• "Space" is what a pussy says for breakup. It's over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. This "space" word and "need to figure things out" are fucking lies. It makes you think he'll want you again at some point in the future which never happens. It also leaves the door open so he can drift in and out of your life and use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else. Get on with your life without him. Never wait. Successful couples don't take "breaks" or need "space."

What Girls Said 0