How was your Valentines day 💖?

It was good. It could have been better... lol
My main plan for Valentines day takes place tonight. It is just me, YouTube, and a box of gingersnap cookies. 😎
I haven't even decided what I am going to watch on YouTube. Maybe some random romantic movie, since it is Valentines day. 😂😂😂
What about you? How was your Valentines day? 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine sucked lol. I spent the day sitting in one room for six hours working on the same project for school then I went to two hours of dance and made up a science lab I missed. On top of all of that, all my friends' boyfriends asked me if the presents they got for their girlfriends was something I thought they would like. Life hates me lol lonely ✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• Didn't do nothin livin the single life not carin bout vagina or totties. Women are to complicated. I should enjoy being a teenager and stop caring so much bout love.

• Shitty and not only because I'm single

• Mine was ok I guess

• like my face

• I didn't do anything special. It was just another day

• watch the ugly truth.😂😂😂

• alone with door locked and with some tissues.

• it was lame

• lonely af

What Girls Said 11

• I set up 2 dates. 1. with my crush. 2. With a guy who gets too nervous around girls. So I'm going to help him work on it.

• nothing special

• We're long distance.
    Went to work. We just video chatted at night.

• just a normal day and my crush dated sum girl and ignored me since then :)

• My Valentine's day was quite boring. Seeing as I am pretty young, I have nothing to do. Just spent all my time on my computer and phone and sleeping all day. Couldn't have gone better. Oh! And eating chips and candy.

• Like every other Tuesday. Except you feel slightly worse for being single.

• Uh BTS and a box of tissues

• I stayed home doing homework, studying and playing video games..

• I was crying all day haha

• mine was weird because my dad passed away in march 2016 and because I'm single my mom and I had her sister and her sister's friends come over to play games with us and they drank and they didn't talk about anything they just played games

• Horrible, how can my life be normal when I've got a fucked up strict father?