Is it possible for a girl to lose her virginity while horse back riding?

Is it possible for girls to lose there virginity (bleed) because of horse back riding?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

No. Hymen doesn't equal virginity. Most girls have broken or stretched hymens by the time they actually have sex anyway. S.hit just happens. A girl could break or stretch her hymen while horseback riding, absolutely, along with being a gymnast, using tampons, masturbation, all kinds of things. But a broken hymen doesn't mean the girl isn't a virgin. If she's had intercourse, THEN she's not a virgin.

Also, you say the only way to know for sure if a girl is a virgin is if she bleeds. That's completely false. Tons of girls don't bleed or feel pain the first time they have sex. I certainly didn't, and I had no sexual contact with guys at all before that. This is because at some point in their lives before they had intercourse, their hymen was stretched or broken for whatever reason. Nothing can take your virginity but another person. As in penetration, whether you're penetrating or the one being penetrated, blood or no blood. Losing one's virginity doesn't require bleeding, nor busting through a hymen, which would cause the bleeding.

One could also argue something silly [and completely false] about men. Like that the only way to know a guy is a virgin is if he climaxes within the first few thrusts during sex. Sure, that's super common when a guy has sex for the first time because he's never felt that before. But plenty of guys who have been having sex for years still climax super fast, and that doesn't mean they're virgins. A guy who has NEVER had sex might last a good half hour his first time, but that doesn't make him less of a virgin. Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? A first is a first.

• How old are you? 18-24, really?

• I just turned 18 a few days ago

• No. "Virginity" has nothing to do with the state of a woman's hymen. The word "virgin" (originally "virgo") is a very old word that just means someone who has had sex with another (willing or not).

• lol no. the hymen can be broken. but a woman can't lose her virginity horseback riding anymore than a man can haha

• Very funny :)

• is it possible to break their hymen, resulting in bleeding...yes

is it possible to lose their virginity from horseback riding...no. well I guess you could, but not by how I believe you're talking about it...

(don't mean to be a smart ass if that's what it seems.)

• And penetration is not the only way to break the hymen...things as simple as exercising can break it...so yeah...whether they bleed or not is not a way to determine if they were a virgin... much like cun7n1nja stated.

• Thanks for the informative lecture. FYI I am a GUY.

I was Just curious

• That's when you come to bleed,and like I told you before,sometimes the hymen doesn't break completely so when you have sexual contact you'll still be able to bleed a lil,but when it broke completely you won't bleed in your first time,and then it's when the guy won't believe you because that's our only way to know if you're a virgin,even if you are.Always remember,you lose your virginity ONLY when you have sex,neither the horse or the bicycle can't do that.

• Show Older
  • It might be possible for a girl to break her hymen from horseback riding but it is not possible for her to loose her virginity. The hymen can break due to many reasons. Although it may be difficult to break your hymen through horseback riding I am sure that it is possible. Virginity is not lost until actual penis in vagina penetration.

• a woman can break her hymen while horseback riding but losing her virginity requires a penis...

• How would they lose the virginity if there on the back of a horse with there clothes on?

• So? You can bleed after drinking un-purifide water doesn't mean its possible to lose your virginity to water.

• They bleed

• yes it is possible,women can break their hymen even riding bicycle,don't worry too much because the chances aren't too much but even if the hymen broke up it won't be completely broken,so you still had a chance,anyway,be careful

• What I mean by still have a chance is that a guy will only believe you're a virgin if you bleed,and if the hymen is broken you won't ,you won't lose your virginity if if your hymen is broken but even tough he won't believe you.

• What do you mean you still have a chance?