Liquid virgin??

my husband and I are interested in this product but I'm wondering if anyone has actuall used this and does it actually work?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• what is it exactly...?

• i found it on the stag shop website but I beleive that you can find it in most sex xhops

• ohhh OK interesting find. where do you hear about this stuff? lol

• Vaginal Contracting Lubricant.

It is Similar to the age-old China Shrink cream. These drops work to temporarily tighten the walls of the vagina. I have never tried it but our sales representative says they work. I didn't ask how she knew.

The directions say to apply a few drops to the desired area 15 minutes prior to any activity for desired results and moisturization.

• What is it?

• Yes and it works great.

• so I take it that you have tried it and it worked

• Its liquid MAGIC...

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

This product kicks butt, You only need a little bit too, if he is going to go down on you he needs to do it before you apply it to yourself. For best results Go to the bathroom about 15 to 20min ahead of time and apply it to yourself, then tell him he's a bad boy and to come to the bedroom. He will think that he is making love to a totally different girl. This stuff is really that awesome. it will also make sex a lot better and more sensitive for you. Good luck let me know what you think of it.

• thanx

• How are you going to apply the drops to the desired area, when the desired area is deep inside you?

• Maybe it does.

• well your intitled to your opinion but I've heard that it actuall works

• lol the otter area :P I think it's snake oil is what I'm saying.

• Show Older
  • what's the brand? thx

• Liquid Virgin is the brand