Do guys like virgins? why or why not?

do you get some pleasure from the fact that the girl is a virgin?

why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe some.Some get intimidated by the pressure of being with a virgin. They're lazy and don't want to teach a girl or deal with the emotional pressure. A guy that actually loves you won't care if you're a virgin or not. He'll feel special that he gets to be part of that.

• I was going to answer but you just said it all

• Selected as most helpful

For long term relationships I would prefer a virgin. To mess around with I wouldn't care

• thanks for best answer

• I would respect her more and would feel closer to her to be her first, more often then not they prefer to be mostly dominated and I could 'mould' her in bed lol. I would feel closer to her if she was a virgin

• why a virgin?

• it's a plus but not a must-have since I'm a virgin although done other things

• It really makes little difference to me. If I enjoy being around the person that's what matters and I couldn't care less about whether or not she's a virgin.

• i have a fetish for virgins =)

i like changing a girl into a women =) I would be her first, and she'll always remember every moment with me.

• I have never had a virgin and never cared to...If iIwas dating a girl for awhile and then found out she was a virgin I would not leave her...but if I knew she was a virgin up front I would probably not date her.

• well when I was younger I did not want steady relationships and girls that hang onto their virginity usually wanted steady relationships...by the time I was ready for relationships there weren't any virgins left and that was fine with me...(:

• is choosing not to date a black person also shallow?

• why? that's really shalow

• I like virgins but the reason for that is because I'm a virgin too. So that's takes some pressure off me. Unless a virgin girl either wants a non-virgin guy or a guy who know what he's doing, then I guess that adds pressure.

• i would prefer it

• kinda want a family though so I'm not there yet

• if the girl wasn't a virgin ill just trade up in five years for a younger hotter version of her and not feel bad about it

• I don't mind virgins. In fact it's kinda special if the girl is. Either way I would be happy to have the honor of being anyone's first.

• why is it so special to be someones first?

• maybe some, I guess (i'm getting old, it's been a loooooong time since I've been with a virgin, haha), but honestly I think it's one of those things that sounds better on paper that it actually is in reality, haha

• To some, to others it doesn't really matter.

• It makes no difference to me.

• It doesn't matter.

• It really wouldn't matter to me. I would be able to understand apprehension from her, so that would be no problem. But if she let her virginity turn into an insecurity, then that would be a problem that didn't need to be created.