Girls: Bleeding after losing virginity?

I lost my virginity two days ago. I didn't bleed then, but I started bleeding today. It's very very light, but it's not like normal bleeding because it's not as thick...

I know that it's normal to bleed after you lose it, but is it possible to begin bleeding two days later?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• i didn't bleed

• i started bleeding 4 days after I lost my virginity and I bled for 16 days straight. every female is different

• He didn't break it then, so either he damaged it a little bit or didn't break it and if the bleeding doesn't stop soon go get it checked out ok

• Selected as most helpful

The bleeding that happens when you lose your virginity is cause by tearing of the hymen. That is a thin membrane of mucous skin that partly covers your vagina. When a thick blunt object is penetrating the vagina, the membrane tears and you get bleeding. The bleeding happens righ then, not later.

Blood two days later must have a different cause.

• hm alrighty then. thanks ha ha :)

• I think it's different for every girl, so you're fine.

• The bleeding would have happen during or right after the event. The two probably aren't connected