No Girlfriend, Virgin. I am hopeless?

So I find this to be very odd to talk about, but I really need some advice or something...

So I am 17 almost 18 and I have never had a real girlfriend and never been sexualy active. I just don't know why though..

It is really bugging me.

I have no trouble talking casualy to girls and I have a few very good female friends which I love to hang out with, But when I comes to relationships, I don't know never had anything..

I consider myself to be a decent looking guy, I watch what I eat and I love working out and improving "myself"...

I am a very friendly guy and many consider me to be so as well..

I speak 3 Languages and good with other things.

So I just don't get it.

And also My best female friend And I was talking about sex and ect, and she mentioned me being a Virgin, does she know or what? Is she mocking me with it? (Don't think so though)

Can anyone help here?

Oh and I don't know if this could have anything to do with it but I

Did go trough a year of depression and feeling lonley and ect. Just thought I would share it...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin hon. If you are worried about not having been in a relationship as of yet, don't rush it. It is sometimes far better to just have friends and work on getting where you want in life then to try to always have a relationship that you might not necessarily be ready for. Honestly, relationships are a lot of work!

If I were you, I would not worry about it. Especially about the virgin thing. Even if she was mocking you, I would not worry about it. She has no right to be!

Everyone grows and lives at their own rate, and judging what you should do by how others are living their lives is never a good plan.

• Yeah I try to foucs about the things I want to achive and I usally don't think so much about this topic (Every now and then I do but)

Just today was annoying because of my friend and what she was ranting about (she is a great friend I don't even think she knows this)

So it is nice to get your views on it, I makes me remember that the first time should not just be random

So thanks to both of you!

• Don't worry, it will happen for you eventually. I felt the same way but then all of the sudden I was in a relationship with a guy who I've known for five years which I always wanted to be with but who always had a girlfriend. I've been with him for over a year now and I couldn't be happier. You're too young to be giving up hope and feeling bad about being a virgin. You sound like a really decent guy and I'm sure any girl worth being with is bound to notice you at some point. One of your "best friends" might even be crushing on you and you probably have no idea. That's usually where lasting relationships start...who knows though, you'll just have to see where things go ;)

• Depression is a nasty demon, I know. Hope it is better now at least. Hey, you're OK. You're far to young for this. Being a virgin is not a bad thing (male or female). It just means you are mature enough to respect the fact that it should be reserved for someone you like and care about. Have you ever asked a girl out if I may inquire?

• oh cool. but yeah, American girls are the trickiest. lol

• I am from Europe :)

• Assuming you are from America, you'll find that American girls are the trickiest. lol

• Show Older
  • Take your time. It will happen eventually. I did not loose my v card till I was almost 19.

• Listen my friend, I'm 24 and haven't gotten off the mark yet, never sex, never girlfriend, nothing. You're worrying too much.

If you want hookups or flings, just dress up well, go to a night club, have a few drinks and you'll get someone nice and easy after a few nights or tries.

If you want a quality girlfriend, you're going to have to be patient. Get yourself independence, stable job and income which may involve studying, improve your health, behavior , character, language, fitness, skills, attitude, disposition. This will perfectly cement and provide you with the best chances for a long term relationship with an awesome girlfriend.

You can be your own courageous king, by doing the hard work now and getting the beauties and fun of life for the rest of your life. Or you could be a pesky irresponsible mindless kid with an 18 year old penis looking to try things out and get part time sex.

• once you're 18 get a passport card, fly to san diego, ca, then go to tijuana where prostitution is legal and f*ck some hookers for $60 each.

just get it out of the way and you'll never have to worry about it again.