Can a virgin masturbate?

what are the side effects of it?is it harmful?is it addictive?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• i masturbate and I'm a virgin. even if you "put something inside you" you will still be a virgin. I know a lot of girls equate anything entering the vaginal canal to losing virginity, but last time I checked, you can't lose your virginity to a tampon. I say go for it! chances are, if you're concerned with breaking your hymen, you can get a finger around it. just remember, you will only lose your virginity when you have intercourse.

• umm... yes they can and you can't hurt your self unless you do it hard. I don't know if its addictive depends on the person I suppose.

• Selected as most helpful

Yes, a virgin can and should masturbate often. Everyone has sexual desires and masturbation is the quickest way to deal with them. It is good for your health as it relieves stress, exercises your vaginal muscles, helps to keep you internally clean and maintain your proper PH, and it feels really good. It is not addictive and you can do it as often asw you like. If you get sore or chaffed then you will know to reduce the frequency a bit, but it is unlikely that either will actually occur. As long as it feels good, you can do it and do it again.

• well , sure you can and its harmless and not addictive to all women very fun to do and healthy and sort of clean your inside

• A virgin can masturbate. Harmless, non-addictive, no side effects. Quite healthy.

• well iam a medicl student I knew that masturbtion is kind of addiction and makes you don feel pleasure with ur partner if you got used to it

• Yes, a virgin can masturbate and no, it isn't harmful. It's normal, healthy behavior.

• Masturbation is natural, normal and it feels good. There are no side effects. You can do it all you want as long as it doesn't interfere with your daily life. If you haven't done it before, you might want to start with just touching your clitoris, which is on the outside of your vagina. Learn how to pleasure yourself that way before you start putting anything inside you. if you need more info, feel free to message me.

• When you decide to take things a little further and wish to try to put something inside you,( like your fingers), you can do that and still remain a virgin. When the day comes when someone you love puts hid penis inside you, that is the day you will no longer be a virgin.

• Yes I do it on the outside cause I dnt want to put anything inside me so I could stay virgin