Should I tell the guy I like about the other guy at my school who don't mean anything?

So there's a guy that I really like & we have dated before now we are just friends but I still do like him(: he does make time for me but I don't know what he does when I'm not around so at my school my other school I have another friend that shows me attention & it got to the point to where were just having fun like kissing & just being in his arms...girls have needs to(: hah but in the back of my mind I feel like its not fair to the guy I actually like...but I also think if he liked he'd tell me but nothing yet even though he gives me mixed signals...should I tell him about my friend at my school?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't tell him about anything unless things get official.

Keep messing around with this guy friend but let him know that it will be nothing more.

If he is clear about what you want, then there will be no confusion or mixed signs.

• Selected as most helpful

So you fooling around with another guy, and you're considering telling a guy you actually want a chance with that you screw around with other guys that really don't mean anything to you. How exactly is this a good idea? My reaction to that would be, OK cool have fun. You have zero chance now and basically look like a booty call that likes to play games. I don't see any positive to this at all...

• *you're

• not to make him jealous. I don't think your other friend likes you, and don't lead the other guys you're hooking up with on.