If someone you know is walking behind you and only says hi to you as you walk ahead of him

and he is smiling...Is that a sign of attraction? Does that mean that he was thinking of you before you walked in front of him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• or maybe you should have said hi first instead of just walking past someone, that's kinda rude behavior. he probably just felt like he should be polite and say hi

• She was walking ahead of him. She didn't notice he was behind her lol

• Selected as most helpful

It's called, being friendly, lol

• Smile is just a sign of friendship...

• He was probably just watching your butt, then again maybe he thinks your cute.

• maybe a minor wardrobe malfunction was going on.

• There's a harsh truth to face. No way I'm gonna make it on the outside. All I do anymore is think of ways to break my parole, so maybe they'd send me back. Terrible thing, to live in fear. Brooks Hatlen knew it. Knew it all too well. All I want is to be back where things make sense. Where I won't have to be afraid all the time. Only one thing stops me. A promise I made to Andy.

• Nope, I do that when I'm in my NICE mood

• Dat Ass

• I think it means hi, but I'm not sure. He might want to kill you. O.o