Ladies does wearing a ring on your right hand ring finger mean your unavaliable?

Does wearing a ring on your right hand ring finer mean your in a relationship or take in the U.S?

This question has a poll!

Also if you would state wether your single or in a relationship thank you ladies and have a nice day!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

Isn't it supposed to be on the left hand?

Uhhm but either way I'll wear rings on both hands, but usually on my left since I'm right-handed and having jewelry on my right hand can be a pain when I'm writing or drawing.

Also most of my rings fit my left hand bigger... my fingers on my right hand are the tiniest bit bigger, for some reason, so rings that fit on my left ring finger for example, fit tighter on my right ring finger.

tl;dr no

• all do that once I get to know her lol thanks for the tip

• Okay well don't just ask straight out if they are engaged. Say you like her ring and ask if it's for anything special. Bam problem solved.

• dont really know this girl its weird if someone comes up hey blah blah are you engaged?

• Show Older
  • no, I wear rings on fingers that they fit onto. Although, in my culture (Ukrainian) people wear their wedding rings on their right hand, not their left

• its different tho in the u.s anless they have changed it but thank you for your answer :)

• a ring on the left ring finger means she's taken. A ring on the right ring finger doesn't mean anything

• damn you had a sex change to?!?!?!?!?

• It doesn't really mean that way.

Some girls who are so available just prefer wearing rings on whatever finger they want to place.

• So when did you have your sex change?