What does it mean when a guy kisses your forehead?

I've started dating this guy who I've known for 4 years now. He's been saying he misses me, he's been calling me at night & talking for hours. He's been reminiscing about our past the good times. He told me he remembers the first time he saw me and how beautiful he thought I was. He kept calling me beautiful and said he said he really values my opinion on things. When I went over to his apt we fooled around a bit (didn't sleep together) but as I was leaving him he held me really tight for a long time I said "I'ved missed him" and he said it back. Then he kissed me on the forehead, held me a bit then kissed me on the lips. then kissed me on the forehead again and was stroking my hair while he held me before we parted. He watched me walk away for awhile too. He told me to text him when I got home so I texted "Im home" he wrote "Good. That was so amazing, baby"

Do you think he might actually really care about me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• It means he's starting to really care about you/like you/lovey dovey mushy cute stuff, you know.

• He really really likes you. Kissing on the forhead is a special gesture & sign of sffection