What does this saying mean?

What does this saying mean to you?

Sometimes things have to fall apart so that other things can fall together

I was wondering because this girl That I've been fighting with says stuff like this and, I just want to know what it means to you?

thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

When one door closes another one opens.

• I sure hope so.. I'd take a bullet for this girl I care that much.

• In your case it would mean tough times can bring you closer together.

• Can you explain please?

• Hello

My name is Laura,loving and caring lady I viewed your profile and got interest in knowing you more could you please reply to my private mail box (laurax75@yahoo.com) I have something to tell you so that we will know each other very well.i will send you my pictures.

Thanks,

Laura.

laurax75@yahoo.com

• Even though you are fighting you two must work harder to fix what is wrong. Hopfully it will work out in the end.

• We are trying but, she's told me she doesn't want to be friends etc but, she's stuff like this way more than once... I saw this when I was with a buddy whos friends with her on Facebook... She just says stuff like that every time we talk and, she just shuts me out. I think Its not right but, I think she's just playing games idk.. ugh

• It seems that she wants to tell you that she wants to be with somebody else.