Would you support me if I ran for Congress?

I don't live in this District, but as some of you may know, that slimeball Mark Sanford managed to get himself back in to office this year, and I want this seat. In addition, he hired someone who is MY AGE to be his Campaign Manager & Chief of Staff. This kid was one of the people who persecuted me my first year of College in the College Republicans. Pretty ridiculous to give that job to a 24 year old too...

link

Anyway, I would need to move there, and get the logistical and financial means to win a primary campaign, but I don't see why people would trust a man who betrayed not only his constituents, but his own family, and then just waltzes back in like everything is cool. I would do a better job and I certainly don't have the baggage he does. o0

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Sure thing^^

• Coolll how did he end up there?

• It's ok,what's past is past lol

Infact,my best male friend is from Serbia

• I am sympathetic to the Serbs, just FYI :o

• Selected as most helpful

Good luck with that.

• If I was in your district, sure. I've seen some of your responses to political questions on here, I believe me and you are like-minded.

• No.

• NOPE. You're not in my district anyway.