Why do women like to humiliate men?

Like for instance humiliate men in public, or say some pretty nasty stuff to men, as well they like to make them feel bad. Why do a lot of women do this? I have seen quiet often too...Why do women get from being really nasty with men?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

I do this and I'll admit it. Women get humiliated by men almost daily (if my boyfriend is angry at his car he turns on ME!) and if I don't bite back and hold in my frustration towards him I'll go ballistic. It's hard to explain, I'm not saying it's okay or justifying it, because it's obviously a horrible thing, I'm just admitting that I do it.

• Basically venting my rage.

• what do you feel from doing this?

• I'm not sure exactly what triggers it, like if my boyfriend says something rude to me (in public) I take offense to the fact that he is not respecting me in public, why shouldn't I do the same? It just makes me feel better, all the stress and anger I have and on top of that being disrespected? And I'm supposed to shut my mouth? f*** that

• Show Older
  • I don't know, personally I try NOT to humiliate my boyfriend... I'd feel really bad if I did. For the women who do it though, it's probably for the same reason why a lot of guys are jerks to their girlfriends. They try to knock down their self-esteem so that they'd be too afraid they wouldn't find anybody else to leave them.

• We probably don't do it on propose maybe we think it was cute at the time..

• cute? like what for instance.

• I don't.

• absolutely not. I would never humiliate my husband, he is a wonderful man and I have no reason to do anything like that to him, especially in public. Whether we are in a fight or not, there are some things you just don't do. However, I know many women who do do this. I think they do it to feel a sense of power and control in the situation, and it's wrong.

• for a lot of women, I think it's part of their nature. She obviously feels inferior and wants everyone to think she is in control. it's very unfair and wrong to do.

• So would you say she does it because she is a manipulative person? Like a control freak?

• The real question should be "Why do women accept nasty behavior from women?"

Also women can blame their nasty behavior on PMS. Ladies, having PMS doesn't mean you're allowed to be a bitch (this will probably get me down votes). What do women get out of being nasty to men? The sense of superiority and dominance?

In women's defense, a lot of men humiliate women in public too. Over the entire history of humanity, I think men humiliated women a lot more.

• Duh, that's actually exactly what I said if you read my answer in it's entirety.

• i don't really see how your answer answers my question. Do you mean those women do it because they want to feel superior and dominant?

• What do you mean what is my answer? *dead*

• Show Older
  • I think men like to humiliate women too. PEOPLE who do this are trying to assert their dominance, it's like saying who wears the pants in this relationship type of deal. They are also doing it, because they actually have really low-self esteem and humiliating others make them feel better about their crappy selves. If a girl does this to you, she's not worth the trouble. You can't change people, you have to let them change themselves.

• Whatever issue she has just realize that it has nothing to do with you. If you think she's worth it, just tell her upfront: I feel like you are always trying to humiliate me and it's hurtful because I haven't done anything to you. If she continuously acts like that, then just tell her that you're done with her behavior and leave her miserable self alone.

• This is really too bad. There is this girl I like and I just don't understand why she humilliates me the way she does...i honestly haven't done anything bad to her, to deserve such a treatment.

• I have yet to see this.

• Robin Williams once said they (Americans) need a woman president because they would never make a weapon that would kill people. But they would make a weapon that would make you feel bad for a while.

He also said there would never be any wars - just intense negotiations every 28 days.

• i have seen things like that only in movies amigo

• What the f*** you talking about?

• I haven't experienced/noticed this.