It's Easy to #LoveYourself, Remove the Fake Mask and Love Your Sorrows

Hello @GirlsAskGuys Community,

It's Easy to #LoveYourself, Remove Fake Mask and Love Your Sorrows.

Fake Smile

It’s easy to love on this Heavenly Earth. When someone smiles “confidently” you can easily picture this person being the type of person you would follow. When someone smiles “dismissively" you know these people are often fake, or incongruent with how they actually feel toward you.

Focus on Positive

When your tears are streaming down your face

and your pain is too much to bear. Just like, water tastes sweet after lime. you can't enjoy good times unless you have the bad to compare them to. GOOD and BAD are relative.

Silence

It’s easy to love yourself. Silence is powerful. It leaves us alone with our thoughts. Thoughts which we try really hard not to face, the decisions which we would rather not make, and a realization that we are not going to live forever. When you will understand the weight

of the thoughts in your head you will succeed.

Inner Beauty

It’s easy to love the way you look but what if you look deeper into your eyes and see the secrets you try to hide to pretend that you belong and accept yourself the way you are.

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows."

Love Your Sorrows

It’s easy to love yourself when yourself all dolled up but when take off your mask and wipe off your makeup and see the scars underneath it all you will find them beautiful too.

We all wear masks. And it's fear that drives us to do so: Fear of censure and ridicule, or fear of not getting the approval we seek. But these fears reduce dramatically when we commit ourselves to a worthy cause, as our worth is now elevated by the worthiness of the cause. " - Quoted from one article of Forbes.

Why This Take?

Recently I had seen one question which touched my heart. Thought to write Take and share my feelings with GirlsAskGuys Community.

Thanks for Reading.

© Being a Good Indian

311

Most Helpful Girl

• Loved reading this take and I totally agree with you. I love my self with all my scars my fails and my tough past.

I am who I am today cause of that and I am stronger happier more beautiful. A horrible incident can't paralyze my mind a bad past can't defined me a sad memory can't break me i won't hate my self no matter what happened or will happen to me.

These all means nothing to me cause every hardship I been through is a reason why I value my existenc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Another vague attempt at empty positivity. 😐 I have to admit I'm not a fan of this website's user's content for that reason. Most of it is vague or simply incorrect and ill-researched.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• You mean to say even if I hand in my assignments late, I should love myself.
    Even if I once stayed in bed until 4pm and get distracted when I should be doing my assignment.
    Even if I am savage to people on GAG (but I say the truth, I am like everyone's grandma)

• Good take thanks.

What Guys Said 10

• "you can't enjoy good times unless you have the bad to compare them to. GOOD and BAD are relative."

So when will the GOOD start? Cus I feel like I missed it.

• I'll smile when my own mind isn't trying it's hardest to make me feel like crap. Until then, I'll just hold off for now.

• This is pretty deep, and I really enjoyed it. Good advice...

• Should I remove my mask if I look like this beneath?

• Why are there so many mentally ill people on here? You all are some depressed fuckers!

• People wear the mask to hide their sorrows.
    Complaining pushes others away.

• I doubt I will ever love myself

• Awesome Take.

• Good take thanks.

• I'm an introvert and don't have that prob