Letter to My Ex

Letter to My Ex

Dear, Mr. Lying Deceiving Piece of Pure Shit EX of Mine

Letter to My Ex

I Wish Things were Different

Granted, I now understand what you're trying to say, and also understand that you are simply just a horrible cold person who thinks lying is cool and has no empathy like a psychopath. Got it !

Letter to My Ex

What I don't understand is when you started thinking it was okay to be a Huge Piece of Shit and be so mean to me? You are the reason some women become gay later in life, or go to prison for hurting a man.

Letter to My Ex

Lesson Learned

You will be my reminder in life from now on for several things. My reminder Wolve's do come in Sheep's Clothing, My reminder Why 5 Inches isn't enough, and most important if I do ever make another horrible, stupid choice in my life you will be the reminder * that it can always be worse*.

Letter to My Ex

Almost everyday I miss you. Then I remember what you did to me, how you treated and seriously consider destroying you. You were sapposed to be a honest person, but Satan was sapposed to be an angel. I didn't see the connection before recently. How's hell this time of year?

Letter to My Ex

PS

You were right about one thing however, I was faking it all those times in bed. Also, tell your brother I changed my mine about his offer, I'm down. Hopefully, this helped to emotionally castrate you a bit. Because you have emotionally devistated me by I guess just being your true cruel asshole self.

Love you, #@$_&$@

Letter to My Ex

Thanks for reading everyone and please remember,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#wowgirlRocks

Letter to My Ex
48
22

Have An Opinion?

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

2046
  • I'm sorry it ended that way, hope things are going better now.

• ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’” wolf in sheep's clothing has everyone fooled

• Feel better now?

• Lol I was fine before but thank you.

• Just seemed like a good healthy vent!

• They are doing a chain on gag of ( letter to my ex ) mytakes. Needed one with a wowgirl twist I thought.

• Sorry to hear of the loss and anger is part of the process... thus love stuff can hurt terrible. You have an amazing, creative mind and I'm a fan. I wish for you the best, to heal with the support of your friends and family. But...

When the time is right, find the the real value in this... which is your inner healing and... freedom.

• Grobmate

Your friends are here for you. It's actually much much kinder than he deserves. Definitely a contender for public physical castration, danm his emotions.

โค ya

• BattleKitten77

Break ups are hard. Dont go with the brother. The apples usually dont fall far from the tree. Stay strong join a gym go to school and next time he sees you hopefully you will be rolling in dough and looking and feeling awesome

• I'm joking nothing like that I'm dramatic is all

• Fuentes

people suck unfortunately people are more and more evil and us nice loving people get destroyed by that force im naturally a nice person and im most likely gonna be alone because of it i now realize i can't just hook up with any chick because these days i be catching feelings and im jist wired that way. But its whatever im not even trippin

• What doesn't kill you make you stronger and a little wiser!

• Poppykate

Itโ€™s super sweet how the guys on here are so supportive and caring! Proof that there is definitely great guys out there! Best of luck next time! You know the saying... the best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• GuidoThePizzaMaker

<3 Thankfully time will heal these wounds <3
    Tbh, once you find someone new, who isn't a total retard, you will be fine <3 And you won't miss this guy anymore.

• kittycat119

This just sounds bitter and petty... like somehow he's the bigger person in this breakup...

• Dchrls78104

Have a listen to Mary J. Blige "Not Gon Cry". It's the first thing that entered my head when I was reading this take.

• I'm not a cryer really but thank you. I appreciate it

• VaIiant

Iโ€™m confused... MyTakeโ€™s are peopleโ€™s takes on things.. this seems like a rant

• DiyaRoseBud

I hear you on this. So many hurt these days in such a sacrosanct union between a boy and girl

• I don't know what happened between you two... but it definitely sounds like you're better off without him!
    Hang in there girl! Give it time. Time can do wonders... โค

• sounds like it's for the best he sounds like not like a good guy if you need to talk to someone I'm here

• elite665

Sorry you ran into a piece of shit but tbh thatโ€™s all they are I mean heโ€™ll look at it this way if you fucked em you conquered em end of story donโ€™t even feel bad about it cause you got something out of it

• MissDawn7961

I hope he is a member here to read this ! you are right too ! for some strange reason some men act like we women are their stupid , little everything slaves and we are not , take care and keep strong

• Syrian_survivor

I hope you feel even better soon, that was awesome and describes how I feel towards an ex of mine โค

But I mean, didn't you say before that you're into "taming bad boys"? Or did I understand that wrong? Cuz if not, then having bad partners is to be expected :/

• charlie_all_night

I wouldn't waste my time wrighting to an ex.. Ur split for a reason. An far as to burn her down whats the point. Wish the best for everyone its not good to wish negitive an failure to anyone else. So what u or I feel treated wrong doesn't mean have to still try drag the other down

• NikosBlackwood

Besides some grammar stuff, this would be rather effective at bashing up his ego. Dumping him and dating his brother- you're gonna enjoy the look of agony on his face every time he sees you. I'm glad I'm not that guy!

• I'm sorry he treated you that way, you deserve a good and honest man who treats you right.

• 1truekhaleesi

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope things are better now and I hope writing this out helped you feel a little better.

• SentientBrick

Just remember to not to latch on to these negitive memories. Better to learn from your experiences and let them go, than hold on to them and forever let them haunt you.

• loveslongnails

Not so sure I'm buying that you were fine before writing it, but if you were, that's some good dramatic writing. Like coach said "Did it make you feel better?" If so great. I'm sure it wouldn't mean a damn thing to him ! LOL

• White-American89

Eeesssh. All I will say is be strong and don't do anything shameful or spiteful out of petty revenge.

• Zap69777

Everyone has to live their own lives. But, I believe you have to forgive yourself. Forgiveness is for you. Not the other person. Forgiving yourself can be a tough one. But, once you get it behind you. You feel great and can love yourself as well. We all sruggle with this.

• Madeziner

I will not be another horrible choice. lol. Nice and perfect way to sort your aggression out. And wish you good luck. Just believe in yourself and stay strong. Spare yourself some time and relax.

• Agape93

Savage babe. Hopefully he can take his micro penis and fuck himself.

• betterthantherezt

Dumb , childish and shows your how immature you are. .. but ok let's check what u say 1. You faked orgasimd.2. u were not satisfied with his 5 inches. 3. You would like to hook up with his brother. So u desirve to be lied to and shit on .

• monkeynutts

Hugs. Your hot, and smart men are always auditioning to be your boyfriend.

• Puseatmch72

Narcissistic people are everywhere. What happen to communication and commitment

• The6ix

I donโ€™t get it why throw him under the bus and make fun of his dick size. Why not show class? Wish him the best and focus on making your life better.

• ThisIsMyOpinion

I am sorry things ended up bad.
    Wowgirl will always rock!!!

• Damm its a real kick in the nads if you tell any guy 5 inches isn't enough lmao

• Neeceeb7

wow someone really did you wrong. sorry about that girl. you can hit me up if you wanna change teams. *wink wink

• mrsingle

Uhh, girls donโ€™t go gay for breaking up with a guy, thatโ€™s ridiculous...

• WhiteSteve

Torched๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• AndrewMG

Awww, good on you! But remind me never to piss you off! lol

• ThisDudeHere

Me being invited to this gave me the impression that I'm this ex of yours.

• AdmiralBailey

You can now enjoy my 7 inches
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

• dumb sarcastic childish are the first things that come to mind.

• DiegoO

Catharsis does its job. Thanks for sharing something so personal.

• Mrblooo

Yes stay strong n like they say there's plenty of fish in the sea. n yeah I think everybody goes through that kinda shit but if you hadn't your luck or maybe your to young n haven't been into to many relationships yet but I don't think anybody wants to go through that even once its like going through hell with a hippo on your shoulders๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ but thats life u will guaranteed go through some shit in it but it all depends on how deep n how stink it us also. So b strong n stay strong girl n if u need my support I'll be here but maybe not cause I've been reading some of ppls opinions n there's a lot of people supporting u so if u need me I'll be here girl n keep your head up things will get easier jus take sometime n some good dick๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃjj but take Care n โœŒn one love

• 1828avaava1828

๐ŸฅŠ ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐ŸฅŠ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ’‹

• jayden12

did you go for the top 20%
    like the rest of you girls always do?

• carl146

Now you got that out your system wanna go on a date?

• skeetskeetskeet

Damn only 5... your better off with stumpy outta here

• ManOnFire

I thought you liked Pricks.

• Dicks always to small after the break up