How can I tell that my exboyfriend is on a rebound?

me ex and I started texting after 3 months of the breakup and for 2 months now as "friends"(he ended it). he always flirts and remember as.however, 3 days ago, I discovered he has a girlfriend. I knew that from a site he know I don't open anymore. he never told me something like that. I talked with the girl (faked a name and got an old account). she has 14 years old and from another country! she told me she knew him 2 weeks ago, but in relation for fewdays!
Questioning:
-Is that a rebound?
-Is he playing me?
-What should I do if I want him back?
-How to deal with the information about his new relationship?
-should I keep talking with him, or ignore him?
(ages: my ex and I are 17)..Help me please :)

10