Should I go along with it or should I do what I don't want to do?

I flipped on my now ex boyfriend this past weekend for something stupid reason and I pushed him to end it with me with all my texts and nasty voicemails in my opinion he should of answered the phone rather than ignore both my text and messages when I had done nothing for him to do so.
As of lately I felt he was distant intimately and emotionally. And with him ignoring and walking away from me while shopping for some baseball shoes it kind just made me flip. So I got super angry and ignored him on our way back to his place. I went in for a bit while he cooked dinner as he usually does but things just didn't feel right he insisted that he did nothing wrong and that him name calling me and such was nothing he had to apologize for. I thought I deserved an apology bc I did nothing wrong I never disrespected him like the way he did I was always there when he needed me me ! so I left. The next day I told him we had to talk and so I went over and he said he had nothing to say about anything and was quiet the whole time I was there so I left. It was until the next day when he ignored me after a lot of back and forth texting and no answering his phone. Today I logged in to my email account and since his account is set up on my phone It directed me to his email. To my surprise he had already set up an account on a dating site.to make things worse I found out I am pregnate and now I don't know what to do he knows iam but he wants nothing to do with me... I want to keep it but I am also conscious that right now iam not financially fit to be a mother for the second time and this time with a man who wants no part of this. Iam confused and I'd really like to hear someone's opinion it would help me a lot.

A few things u the reader should know he is a only parent to two kids and has two more who live with their moms. I was ok with it it wasn't until I realized three exes will always be in his life and four kids. which would leave me and my 8 year old the least priority.

10