i always feel like he will cheat on me?

my bf and i are in love. he treats me very good. but everytime im with him i only think about his past relationships and how he was a player. i love him very much and he loves me soo much but i always have a feeling that he would cheat on me if he had the chance. call me crazy. but when i say to him "you dont love me" he gets very upset and mad and cries sometimes. his past just gets into my skin. opinions? should i be worried?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• What are you exactly looking for a long term or a short term relationship with him? Studies suggest most of the relationships between 18-22 don't end up being long term r'ships.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he's cheated in the past then what you makes you think you are any different then the other girls? I do think people can change, but you do have to keep in mind if he is under 18 which you are posted at then he probably didn't have much time to change since he met you. If you have to ask us for our opinion on this then he clearly isn't the person you should be with, but that's just my opinion. you should be with someone who has no past of cheating/being a player. Also sounds like you have some insecurity issues you should workout before getting into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes