Which guy looks more appealing?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a while but he has proven himself not ready for a committed relationship. We love each other, but the spark is just gone. We have talked about maybe having a mutual break up but we want to see how things go for another month. He complains about little things that he doesn't like me spending the night because then he has to worry about what I'm going to eat and if I need anything. He avoids taking me on dates and is very selfish in bed, kinda just lays there when I know I'm doing a great, fucken fantastic job (as I have gotten lots of compliments from other men).

There's this guy though I met at a a fashion show my company hosted. He's been in the military since he graduated high school. I've hung out with him several times. He's just a friend and knows I have a boyfriend. He always spoils me, I have to stop him from paying for me all the time. He always asks what I want to do and makes/buys food for me without me having to ask. He pays attention to me and we can have a conversation, unlike with my boyfriend, he gets quiet, tells me to shut up, or ignores me all together. We just stay up late talking to each other...anywhere, club, bar, or just playing video games at his place. He always compliments me and tells me I don't know how pretty and cool I am. We recently admitted having feelings for each other. We both agreed that I can't cheat on my boyfriend. This military guy is actually away for training...he just left and will be back in early June. I don't know :( We text every day joking around and sending pics, being random and funny, whatnot.

Here's some picture for reference.
(by the way they are very opposite from each other) My boyfriend is my height, skinny, but toned. The other guy is about a foot taller than me and muscular

Boyfriend:
https://s30.postimg.org/nn8rzihld/image_2.jpg

Friend:
https://s30.postimg.org/ta54wzk41/image_3.jpg

Oh, and here's me since someone requested:
http://postimg.org/image/6qmndjarp/

BG info:
22 year old lead graphic artist of a bikini co.
love art, photography, and drinking.
love to be funny but I've been also told I'm very mature for my age

85

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend is way more appealing, in my opinion, both physically and as far as the way he treats you, how the two of you communicate and act around each other, etc.

It sounds like you're ready to move on, and that neither you or your boyfriend really wants to be in the relationship anymore. I don't think people should have to force themselves to feel a certain way in a relationship -- that's how you know it's over, in most cases.

It's nobler to just get out when you know things aren't what they used to be rather than stay and cling on to a hope that things will change. That's what I'm starting to realize in my relationship -- that although it may be hard to move on, it's probably what's best for the two of you to separate rather than drag it on any longer. Whatever you decide, make sure it's what you really want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE