Just found out I am the other woman. What do I do?

I met this guy over a month ago with my friend at a bar. We hit it off really well ended up drunkly kissing and just had a fun night. We exchanged numbers and went on our way. 3 days later I finally got a text from him we met up that week and went out for drinks and had a great time again. I noticed that after our date he never really initiated texting convos first and I mostly had to which I thought was weird. Come the next week we hung out on a Friday and ended up sleeping together ! I was worried this was going to be it but then we ended up going on two dates after that ( no sex ) I really grew to like this guy. Than this Saturday I got a text from his gf of 9 years saying how they've been together for 9 years and she's sick of him doing this and he was texting me and another girl while he was at her family's house. She also sent me pics of them together over the weekend which they went to a wedding together and he was texting me from the wedding ! . I was so hurt I ended up texting him he played it off as they broke up and she's trying to ruin his life etc. it's now been 3 days since this was all found out I haven't heard from him. I kinda want to talk to him about the situation because little does he know this whole time while we were talking me and my ex were on a break but still in connect so he kinda got the same thing done to him as he did to me. What do I do in this messy situation?
So tonight I ended up meeting with him. He said him and his gf broke up , I told him I'm still involved with my ex but looking to break away. We both came to an understanding I don't know what makes me like him so much ;( now I don't know what to do

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Walk away with your pride.
    Don't continue to allow him to make a mockery out of you, your moral compass, and your womanhood.