Can't seem to get over my ex girlfriend?

She will not stop pooping in my head no matter what I do to distract myself any ideas on how to stop this?

She will not stop appearing in my head no matter what I do to distract myself any ideas on how to stop this?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a list of all the reasons you guys didn't work out. Keep it in your wallet and every time you think of her and can't shake those thoughts pull it out and read it. When we miss someone we used to have, we tend to only recall the fond memories, and block out the shitty ones that probably caused the demise of the relationship to begin with. Time will heal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE