Can't seem to get over my ex girlfriend?

She will not stop pooping in my head no matter what I do to distract myself any ideas on how to stop this?

Updates:
She will not stop appearing in my head no matter what I do to distract myself any ideas on how to stop this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a list of all the reasons you guys didn't work out. Keep it in your wallet and every time you think of her and can't shake those thoughts pull it out and read it. When we miss someone we used to have, we tend to only recall the fond memories, and block out the shitty ones that probably caused the demise of the relationship to begin with. Time will heal.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• you need toilet paper for the brain man

1|1
    0|0
    • Ok seriously I made a grammar error and as you can see I updated the question Im looking for advice not trolling thank you

• Show All
    • I am trying to but as I said she pops into my head at the random times and its getting to the point now where she becomes all I think about again.

• there is nothing you can do other than getting professional help

• Sounds like a scat fetish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know where you're coming from. It's been a year and i can't get over my ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes