My gf is cheating on me, should I confront her or leave?

I checked my gf phone this morning before I go to work. Because my gut feeling told me something has been wrong. She's hasn't been the same. So after I checked her phone I found out that she has been talking to multiple guys. One of the guy she ask him if she could see him tonight, and he said yes. She called him daddy, pappi. I miss you, I love you, etc. One of the text from last week she wrote "baby come sleep on my bed" I guess every time she say she needed a few day off from me, this is what she has been doing. Last night she did told me not to come over for today and Thursday. She needed some space and she will see me Friday . I love this girl to dead so I always respect her space whenever we needed a day or two off and not see each other everyday. Since we started dating I have done nothing but treating her well and love her. How could she do this to me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg leave her and be with someone who is going to love you the same way back! Why even give her a chance to keep disrespecting you like that? This is not right. I feel so bad for you. She is selfish and isn't thinking About your feelings. How can you even be okay with this? She doesn't respect you. Dump her !!! Pleaseeee!!! You are way to nice !

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry man, that seriously sucks. Whether or not you should confront her depends on yourself. First, you need to accept the fact that you need to dump her. She does not love you if she is doing this to you and she will not change. If you confront her, she will probably tell you otherwise but those are the facts. If you think you will cave in and forgive her, I would not suggest confronting her. However, if you know you can be strong and it will give you closure, go for it.

Good luck and I'm sorry this happened to you. Don't let it get you too down and you'll bounce right back.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, what a whore. Leave her, but first do something so sweet and kind that will make her feel like the biggest fool even YEARS after your absence.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nice guys go for hoes. Nice girls go for horny assholes. What a wonderful world. You picked the wrong girl. Dump her asap

0|0
    1|0
  • if she's cheating on you, dump her

why is this such a difficult question for some people?

1|1
    0|0
    • Because love is involved... in everyones head everyone knows thats what people should do but it sounds easier than it actually is.

• well i guess if you guys were really serious.

but she cheated an betrayed your trust, how can you still love her after that?

• Leave her ,,, and tell her why

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• fuck that, she has to go! sorry bro but she doesn't love you and people dont change, you will be cheated on again and again by this bitch but i recommend going over when she says not to.

0|1
    0|0
  • easy you are the nice guy and she is treating you like shit. ALL women do that. i would confront her and dump her dirty ho ass on the street

1|2
    1|0
  • Never completely trust a woman. You let your guard down.

You should leave her, and give no explanation.

That will drive her nuts.

0|1
    1|0
  • Instant dump. Dump her shit out the window.

0|2
    0|0
  • Slap that hoe

0|0
    2|0
  • Run now. She sounds evil. I'd say get whatever closure you need but whatever you do don't stay with her

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes