My gf is cheating on me, should I confront her or leave?

I checked my gf phone this morning before I go to work. Because my gut feeling told me something has been wrong. She's hasn't been the same. So after I checked her phone I found out that she has been talking to multiple guys. One of the guy she ask him if she could see him tonight, and he said yes. She called him daddy, pappi. I miss you, I love you, etc. One of the text from last week she wrote "baby come sleep on my bed" I guess every time she say she needed a few day off from me, this is what she has been doing. Last night she did told me not to come over for today and Thursday. She needed some space and she will see me Friday . I love this girl to dead so I always respect her space whenever we needed a day or two off and not see each other everyday. Since we started dating I have done nothing but treating her well and love her. How could she do this to me?

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg leave her and be with someone who is going to love you the same way back! Why even give her a chance to keep disrespecting you like that? This is not right. I feel so bad for you. She is selfish and isn't thinking About your feelings. How can you even be okay with this? She doesn't respect you. Dump her !!! Pleaseeee!!! You are way to nice !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry man, that seriously sucks. Whether or not you should confront her depends on yourself. First, you need to accept the fact that you need to dump her. She does not love you if she is doing this to you and she will not change. If you confront her, she will probably tell you otherwise but those are the facts. If you think you will cave in and forgive her, I would not suggest confronting her. However, if you know you can be strong and it will give you closure, go for it.

Good luck and I'm sorry this happened to you. Don't let it get you too down and you'll bounce right back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE