Are you cheater/monkeyswinger bait?

How many people in relationships have been willing to cheat with you or dump their SO for you?
So far my count is up to 5-10.

78

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I hooked up with this guy when he was single. We did a friends with benefits thing. and then he got a girlfriend and kept trying to hook up. I didn't bite. He still texts me at like 3 am to tell me he loves me and I should move in with him and he will kick her out. I stopped responding well over a year ago. Wtf is wrong with people? Sorry but I would never help someone cheat.

There was a guy in one of my classes not too long ago that had a girlfriend but hit on me constantly. I felt horrid. There were a few other dirtbags who tried to pull this shit, but I stayed away.

• Two guys wanted to cheat with me, but I declined. I don't want to be a part of something like that. Approximately 14 guys have said that they would leave their SO for me, that I also declined since I don't want a guy who is already in a relationship to hit on me. Its funny because I never flirted with them at least not on purpose. I was just friendly.

• Hahaha ya same. As if I'd be with a girl who does that. She'll just do the same thing to me.

• True, good luck you sound just a picky as me. Maybe even more than me. :D

• I am probably more picky lol.

• There was one guy last year who asked if I would run away with him so we could start a life together or some shit. I knew he had a girlfriend and I was in a relationship also, so no dice. He wasn't even that attractive to me anyways.

• 4..I think :P and did't like it...

• So far, 3. But, I only acted on 1 of them.

• Haha too good to turn down?

• That and he's "safe". Both in relationships and he's moving out of state soon. It was getting too intense to pass up and we fought it for a couple years. People can judge all they want. They are walking in either of our shoes, I caved to his constant advances and couldn't resist anymore. Now he's getting the cold feet and backing off. Moron.
      Lol, sorry. You get the point.

• haha interdasting :)

• 1 and it was a very strange experience.

• One.
    We were all friends, his wife included, and he hit on me, wanted something physical only... I said no.

I had a crush on a married man I used to work with, we were just good friends... he did acknowledge that if he was single, he would've wanted something with me, but it never moved past that, so I don't count that one.

What Guys Said 7

• Oh I'm pretty sure I'm standing at a solid zero. And if advances had ever been made then I certainly had no clue. Haha! I can honestly say that it wouldn't have mattered anyways...I would never do that in a million years. But still, I'm going to go with a zero on this one.

• I don't mess around with people in relationships because I consider them to be off limits. I'd say 0

• I had no one cheat on their SO for me. All my relationships except one or two ended because the girl cheated on me.

• See cheeseburger below

• Hahaha it's good that you planned it out.

• lol cheai boi

• I've had 3 girls when i was in a relationship who would literally do sexy stuff infront of me or text me at like 10 at night "get cutie (:" 2 were single and all knew i had a gf. Never cheated once though

• One, but she did it to me so I had to do it back to her :D

• I cheated with her when I was with someone and she was single... a few months later she cheated with me when I was single and she was in a relationship... karma or something, though I felt bad, once was cause he let her down and said it was cause he was in hospital, a number of things made her think he was lying... turned out he was actually in hospital and like really really sick

• You've had 5-10 girls wanting to cheat with u?

• I actually was in the middle of eating out a girl when she said that I was better than her boyfriend. I thought she was single and since I'm not one to condone cheating I up and left. Most people have givin me shit saying I should've fucked her first before never seeing her again, but I stand by the choice I made and glad I made that choice.