Should I tell my friend why I don't trust her Ex?

My friend -B- ended her relationship with her 2 yr boyfriend, K over 4 months ago.

K and I used to be close friends and we flirted a lot (I used to love this guy) but he ended up asking her out. I sort of distanced myself from them and developed a great mistrust of him. Their relationship really rough from the beginning and ended badly.

Now another friend -D-, who knows K from a college class, told me he asked her out two weeks ago (she said no)
And finally, K came over today (i live with B) to ask her to give him a second chance...
Should I tell her about D? Or should I just give my suspicions to myself? She's very confused and didn't expect this at all! :S

01