Don't know where this is going. our relationship based on lies?

I just recently found out over the weekend the guy I was seeing has a gf of 9 years after she contacted me through text message. I was hurt but not that upset only because I'm currently "seeing" my ex bf of 6 years also. Me and this new guy met up to talk about what happened and I was honest with him and told him my ex is still in my life. He seemed okay with it and told me I had to do what I had to do. I asked him a lot of questions on what lead him to cheat and if he has done this before and he said he has cheated before. We left off kissing and possibly making plans for Saturday? . He didn't text me at all today and for some reason I like him and I know I shouldn't what should I do in this Siutation?

11