I need your opinion on this ladies, it's about a boy.

If you found out a guy you found attractive broke up with his ex four or five years ago, and hasn't been in a relationship since then, what would you think?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I would see it as he knows what he wants. Its not a problem by any means! I never really dated anyone until I was almost 20 because most guys there was something I didn't like, most of the time they where to clingy! Lol. But there was one guy who broke it all! Lol. And that guy I married lol. Just one of those things. Like I said I don't see a big deal with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• this is your chance , take it