I need your opinion on this ladies, it's about a boy.

If you found out a guy you found attractive broke up with his ex four or five years ago, and hasn't been in a relationship since then, what would you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would see it as he knows what he wants. Its not a problem by any means! I never really dated anyone until I was almost 20 because most guys there was something I didn't like, most of the time they where to clingy! Lol. But there was one guy who broke it all! Lol. And that guy I married lol. Just one of those things. Like I said I don't see a big deal with it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• this is your chance , take it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If I was interested in him that would be a plus for me. It shows he's not just going to settle and he's confident enough to be alone for that long. It would be a plus in my eyes

2|0
    0|0
  • Its a great opportunity to say hey to him! You never know what will happen

0|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn't thin it's weird he hasn't been in a relationship since then, or that he's a looser?

• No! Im in love with a total loser lol! If it doesn't workout oh well you'll never know. Maybe y'all could just be friends or he might ask you put yoill never know unless you talk to him :) ps. I hoped i helped out

• If I liked him, I would see a small chance there ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would see it he was up to some companionship.

0|0
    0|0
    • U mean u think he might be lonely and looking for a gf?

• Like venommm said Im taking my chance to be his gf

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes