Has a girlfriend but sleeps over in my bed?

I have this male fried who I like a lot, and he knows it. He has this girlfriend who lives with him, and he never talks about her with me. He often sleeps over, in my bed, and we spoon and cuddle all night. Sometimes we're drunk, and sometimes there are boners and groping. What the hell is going on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he's a jerk. how would you feel if your bf was doing the same thing with another woman? there is nothing good about his behavior. it displays a lack of convictions regarding being honest and altruistic towards his gf and you.

not trying to sound rude, but this is not a good thing. he's essentially getting his cake and eating it too

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• he's a dirty cheater and you are too since you know about his girlfriend. are you really that stupid? "what the hell is going on?" feigning ignorance won't save you...

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It means he has his cake and is eating it too. What are you thinking to lay in bed with a guy who doesn't even have the respect to date you or be faithful to his girlfriend?

4|2
    0|0
  • Soon its going to go far beyond just boners and groping. That's what's going on. What would someone do if you hand them 2 softies to eat, they going to eat them both. Simple its human nature (Does'nt apply to 100% of population but for majority)

3|0
    0|0
  • He's playing both of you. That's what's going on.

4|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes